Friday, February 25, 2011

Who can apprehend the favor of God!

We are almost ready to say goodbye to Liviticus! Hopefully, you are continuing on in reading. I have been impressed with how important the law is to God. How serious He is with obedience way back then and now! God spoke to Moses and Aaron, they instructed the people and the people made choices to obey or not obey. I am so thrilled to know that we serve a God Who has a plan and who speaks!

In reading Leviticus 26 there is a beautiful confirmation that God blesses obedience. I am so thrilled to be living on this side of the cross knowing more fully the grace of God! "Trust and Obey there is no other way to be happy (blessed, favored) in Jesus but to trust and obey." It is by grace that we trust in Jesus. The walk of faith is by grace. The filling of the Spirit is by grace through faith. I am very grateful to be favored by God.

"I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers and I will keep my covenant with you. You will be eating last years harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. I will put My dwelling place among you. I will not abhor you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people. I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians. I broke the bars of yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high." Leviticus26: 9-13

Are you experiencing the favor of God? Be grateful! If not, seek the Lord while He may be found. His grace and favor are just a prayer of faith away. His blessings to you and your. These verses are grand to pray for yourself and your dear ones!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing! Thank you, Jane for sharing with us. How amazing to think that if we are trusting in Christ that we have the favor or God. What an amazing thought. I am grateful!

    ReplyDelete